Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

Everybody's

... telling me.

I had to do a mashup for my arts advanced course. I somewhant like it and since the chance of getting artworks back [Today we came to the conclusion that arts teachers sell their students' works on ebay.] is around zero I took photos of it under rather bad lighting conditions.
It looks crappy. And don't ask for any special concepts. I could tell you a whole load of stuff about it with half of my thoughts contradicting each other. You know, I found stuff, thought it was great and wanted it in the picture. I mean, I have thoughts about what this picture actually means, but no really clear idea. I'm pretty sure, though, that it is terribly critical concerning our lives today and stuff like that. I just do not really know in what way and why.
Still, here it comes ...



In the apocalypse.


Civilization.


Our own mess.


Salvation.


Eye-catching.


Better place.


Food for thoughts.


What's for lunch today?


Upgrade.


Happy meal.


The colour is red.


Micky Mouse menu.

Thanks a goat I didn't have to explain anything at school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen