Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

Circus

A bit of mash up practice before starting with the next task for school ...


 


Using paper we painted in different colours, we had to create a mash up illustration either for the theme 'circus' or 'carnival'. After doing some try-out concept sketches I decided to go for a circus illustration.




I had a lot of work to do during the last to weeks (which is not online yet.), thus I put the picture together on two evenings just before the deadline. First, I thought this would be somewhat impossible, imagining myself trying to go into detail, creating difficult lighting situations, etc. 
While working on the picture, I just didn't do it, though. It didn't seem necessary anymore, considering the structures and patterns already provided by the papers I worked with.
Thus, everything went rather smoothly and I can present a new, finished illustration. :D



The reaction of my mother was: 'Oh, you drew another happy picture ...'
I guess I just can't help it XD



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen