Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

Headlock

This must be the most personal, though most stupid work in a long time. It's like very spontanous, simple, impulsive, intuitive. Take the title as an example: The original meaning does not have a thing to do with the picture or the idea of it.
The word just came to my mind and I liked the sound of it. It just makes sense, if you interpret it as 'locking up your head' or your head being 'locked up'. In physical and mental ways.
Actually, behind this are mostly emotions and they are for me, I guess. So no real explaining.

Inspiration: Theater-AG | headaches




The headlock is something nice, I guess. It's like a numbing, limiting, idiotic obsession. But you can't do without it. Somehow. And that's why I originally didn't want to write anything about it. Not very good with words. Duh.

-

Some days ago I had a most curious feeling. I felt terribly indifferent, when everyone was going through so much emotion. It was stupid because I couldn't connect to the others. It's like: What do I have to fake now? What is expected of me?
That's the headlock, too, I think. Well, and me. Huh?
Oh and it was the first day I was a bit drunk or something. It was like: You either drink or cry. First time I decided for drinking. If I wasn't rather careful, I'd be totally suited for a career as an alcoholic. Oh my. This is getting too personal. Fuck. Well, glad no one reads this shit anyway. It's somewhat funny. I know, anyone could read it, but in the end, no one actually does. Next.

-

When you're ill, everyone's like: Child, please take drugs!
I mean, nothing against painkillers. I love that stuff when I have to go to school or have anything important to do. Still ... I dunno. I think it's funny. It's not, isn't it?

-

HA! Nothing left to talk about for now. Awesome. Cannot degrade myself any further.

-

Who spoke of broken down angels I have no need for foolish things | You take away the sun - Gavin Friday

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen